no:):) no:) it’s:):) not:):):) cool:):):) beans:):):):):):):):):):)
when thinking about meeting the bands/artist that have had such an impact on my life, i feel like the scariest/most disappointing part will be when i leave that meet n greet line, i’ll probably just be another blurred face in their crowd.
*walks into concert venue*
- I'm home
- 1: Top 10 favorite songs of all time
- 2: Top 10 favorite songs at the moment
- 3: Top 5 albums of all time
- 4: Top 5 albums at the moment
- 5: Top 10 favorite bands of all time
- 6: Top 10 favorite bands at the moment
- 7: Top 5 favorite male vocalists
- 8: Top 5 favorite female vocalists
- 9: Top 3 genres
- 10: 3 songs that make you happy
- 11: 3 songs that make you sad
- 12: 3 songs that make you nostalgic
- 13: 3 songs that make you energetic
- 14: 3 songs that make you calm
- 15: 1st song you remember falling in love with
- 16: 2 songs that hold meaning for you
- 17: 1st band you remember being a fan of
- 18: 1st vocalist (M or F) you remember being a fan of
- 19: A song you hate
- 20: A band/artist you used to love and are now embarrassed about
- 21: Oldest record you own
- 22: Newest record you own
- 23: How often do you buy music (irl)?
- 24: Least favored genre of music
- 25: Name one American band/artist you like
- 26: Name one English band/artist you like
- 27: Name one band/artist you like of which nationality is neither American or English
- 28: Favorite soundtrack
- 29: A song that reminds you of a loved one
- 30: A song that best describes you
- 31: A song you'd like to marry on
- 32: A song you'd prefer for your funeral
- 33: Most unknown song you like
- 34: Most unknown band/artist you like
- 35: Favorite vocalist
- 36: Favorite guitarist
- 37: Favorite bassist
- 38: Favorite drummer
- 39: The toughest band/artist you like
- 40: The softest band/artist you like
- 41: Top 5 songs of which lyrics you like
- 42: Top 3 instrumental songs
- 43: Ever kissed on a song? If yes, which one?
- 44: Ever had sex on a song? If yes, which one?
- 45: Ever cried on a song? If yes, which one?
- 46: A song you can't take seriously
- 47: Which bands/artist were mostly played during your childhood (by your parents?)?
- 48: How important is music to you?
- 49: Would you like to be a part of the music industry?
- 50: Something you like and something you despise in music these days
- 51: Do you listen to old music? If so, 5 favorite bands/artist
- 52: Do you own any band merchandise? If so, what and of which bands?
- 53: Do you have tattoos related to bands/artists?
- 54: Which bands/artists have you seen LIVE?
- 55: Best performance you've ever been to?
- 56: Tell me something, anything, personal about you and a song/band/album
- 57: Is your music taste famliar to your best friend's? If no, what do they listen to?
- 58: Do you judge people based on their music preferences?
- 59: Bands/artists you still wish to see LIVE?
- 60: Put your music-player on shuffle and write down the first 20 songs (no skipping, be honest)
Everything is always going according to plan. “Who’s plan?” You may ask, I don’t always know for that’s where the difference lies.
I kinda get self conscious when a band says “put those horns up” because my hands look more like little calves than raging bulls.
yes hello this is your pilot speaking and by pilot i mean i read a wikihow on flying a plane once so i guess ill just have to WING it haha just a little pilot humor okie dokie nothing to worry about folks im sure i can figure this out
i love the term “bear with me” because it could mean either 1 of 2 things:
- asking someone to be patient
- confirmation that the zoo heist was a success